GPS tracking system
Sophie´s School of Motoring is pleased to promote the Teentrack system to keep our pupils safe even the test has been passed!
TeenTrack is a tracking system that tells you exactly where your teenager is and how they are driving 24/7 in real time. TeenTrack is a system that:
• Lets you know what speed your teenager is driving at.
• Informs you of your teenager´s location in the event of an accident or breakdown.
• Helps you locate the vehicle in the event it is stolen.
Other data from the UK shows that:
- An 18-year-old driver is more than three times as likely to be involved in a crash as a 48 year-old.
- One in five new drivers has a crash within six months of passing their test.
Young male drivers:
Young male drivers have much higher crash rates than young female drivers due to higher risk taking. In the UK, young male drivers aged 17-20 are seven times more at risk than all male drivers - but between the hours of 2am and 5am their risk is 17 times higher.
Want more information? Visit the Teen track site